Mother's Sunday : Pray, Eat, Love.

0 Comments
Click on title for full post.



Hey ya, Mother's Day last Sunday was well spent. Not only did my sister come back that day but also did we three have a little adventure to celebrate Mum's love and existence, not to mention that it was also Dad's birthday (killing two birds with a stone?) YAY!So here are the little bits and pieces.


Pray
As all Sundays start, we all headed for church. What better way to start a good day than to spend time doing something that has been a comfort to you for almost two decades ; spending time with God? Of course, everyone has their own way of meditating. Just find out what makes you feel peaceful and happy and make it a regular thing! I know I have. 


Eat
We started our little journey without Dad, sadly (he had a meeting) and arrived just at the exact moment our stomachs were whining. We then headed to Kenny Rogers Roasters for a little (HUGE) nibble (GORGE). Chicken and all were too delicious I forgot to take a photo oopps. But muffins and drinks made it to the memory card. 



Eating these muffins made me a little nostalgic, we used to love these as kids.

Because Dad couldn't make it, we surprised him with the thing that makes him happy :
FOOD!
It makes us all happy.


Love
A mother is full of love, she loves her children, husband, parents, family, friends, and even pets. Mum is just the most understanding, fun, cute, and loving person in my life. She gets me every time, never gets tired of being my mother, and cares all the time. It was supposed to be Her day, our turn to treat her. But instead, she got me this ;
 Meet SMURFY! (a word Mum loves)
We were cruising through the Kaison store and I spotted this little llama and was joking that I wanted it. Mum then asked if I really wanted it, which she doesn't ever do, and of course I said yes! It was a farewell gift, so that I might think of her when I'm away at uni, or so she says. Can't thank Mum enough for this little llama.


So while my day was wonderful, I'd just like to take this time to appreciate whatever my parents have done. So so proud of being their daughter.


Smurfy says Bye!


You may also like

No comments: